Friday, January 13, 2012

Question: January 13 - Where Do You Want To Travel Next?

If I could walk into an airport right this minute and hand over someone else’s credit card for a ticket to anywhere, I think I would pick Antarctica. That sounds absurd considering how much I’ve been complaining about the cold lately, but my reasoning is that it would be the hardest and most expensive place on my list of places I want to go, so why not get it crossed off?

I don’t know. I guess if I knew I’d have opportunity to go everywhere else later, I would pick someplace like Morocco. I’ve always wanted to go there, and my hungry tummy likes the thought of red curry chick peas and falafels. I’ll bet it’s warmer there too, maybe even warm enough to let my toes come out of hiding in a barefoot beachy frolic.

And yet, if I’m being realistic… I’d really like to be in Michigan right now, signing my name on the job contract we’ve been dreaming about for awhile that will allow us to make concrete plans, settle down, and start baby making. Mhmm, that’s where I’d like to be right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment